Non Medical Helper Provider - Registration
Following the communication issued by Student Finance England on behalf of the Department for Education, it is now a requirement for all NMH providers to make an application to register with DSA-QAG (please note, if you supply services solely to Student Finance Wales you do NOT have to register). By registering, this will ensure that you (self-employed providers) or your organisation will appear on the NMH website. This is where needs assessors and the various funding bodies will refer to for registered NMH providers. Registered NMH providers will be required to adhere to a quality assurance framework, this is to ensure consistency and quality of service to DSA students around the regions.
To aid you with the registration process please make sure you have:
- Please read the SLC communication - NMH Supplier Registration Notification
- Please read the registration guidance before starting the application – NMH Online Registration Form Guidance v1.3
- Read the NMH Roles - Mandatory Qualifications & Professional Body Registration Criteria –Mandatory Criteria and Professional Body Membership v2.8
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions – NMH Online Registration FAQs v3.0
- Completed your staff list template for NMH support workers - Staff List for Registration
- Completed your NMH standard rates template – NMH Rates Template v3.0
The registration questionnaire must be completed in one session, it is vital you have read the guidance as this will inform you of mandatory information requirements, as you are not permitted to save it and return to it later.
Click to continue to Online Registration Questionnaire